I get sad because I feel that I shouldn't be settling for people like Shallow Hal and Tin Man, but I guess deep down I must think...it's better than nothing?
If I could just take The Artist Formerly Known as Cornrows' niceness, loyalty and openness,
and take Shallow Hal's success, financial stability, and attentiveness,
and Tin Man's sexual capabilities
and roll it all it one dude,
I'd be straight.
But until I find that dude (or someone remotely close to that). I guess I'll deal with the three I got. It's too bad I can't think of any really good quality for Tin Man besides his dyck action though. Oh..wait. I got one. He makes me laugh. There ya go. Besides that, that's all I can say about him.
In any case, none of the situations are that cool but whatever.
In other news...
- I haven't been on here in while because I have a series coming up, "Interview With a Cock Sucker". Well maybe I won't call him that cuz that's kinda harsh. So I'm still thinking of a title, but the first installment is coming next week.
- My birthday is Friday. Shallow Hal invited me out of town, but it wasn't like he invited me for my birthday so I ain't all giddy about the invitation. He just happened to ask and the day to go just happens to be my birthday. He MIGHT have done something for me though? Yeah, possibly. Honestly, he's just inviting me to have somebody to f*ck in between him playing in this tournament probably. That's being real and I ain't gonna pretend like I don't know the deal. I guess it's better than sitting around here doing nothing like I usually do on my birthday I guess. So why not have a nice stiff one to play with that day? LOL. Ooh I am just awful aren't I? But why front? Females (and males) know they don't mind a little birthday sex so get the f*ck outta here if you try to look down on me for being real about it on this blog. Anyway! As for Shallow Hal, he is my type in a lot of ways...but he's just a dog. A super dog as a matter fact. I'll write more about him as he is the subject of the "Interview With a Cock Sucker" series. I've heard of some muthafuccas in my time, but this one right here...wow! As long as I don't criticize him he just keeps telling me more and more. This series is gonna be quite interesting.
- Found out that you can actually FINANCE plastic surgery! Mmmm....interesting.
- I guess I'm not gonna ever have a baby either. With this birthday coming up, it's just not looking like it's gonna happen for me. Not that I crave having one, but I guess I could. I'm just a chicken. I don't wanna get all big and outta shape. I work out too hard to lose it all like that. It's dumb to think this but I do. I mean, what if I never go back to being fit? It's a big fear of mine. I don't want to LOOK like I had a baby you know? You know how some women LOOK like they have had kids? I know people go back to a nice size, but what if I don't? Then, I don't know if I have the patience for noisy kids. I was on the bus the other day and this kid was just making noise the entire bus ride. I couldn't turn my music up loud enough to drown him out. It scares me that I have such a low tolerance for kid noise.
- I am masturbating waayyy too much. I think about sex a lot. And I mean a lot. I even masturbate in the bathroom at work sometimes. It's really a strange thing going on with me. Too bad I have to waste my sex drive on dudes that I know that I won't have anything real with. I think I'm really gonna try to find me a real sweetie this time, and try to stop fast forwarding my mind to the sex stuff.