I'm sneaking this little quick thing in now at work just to get something posted, because it was getting ridiculous not keeping this up to date. I can't stand myself, and I got three messages in the past week asking where I was. That made me smile. So I felt compelled to at least write SOMETHING today.
- Rihanna was cock blocking again with Shallow Hal at another meetup. She is such an attention whore. This time she was telling me how some dude called the cops on her and she got kicked outta his house. I guess she was telling me the story so that I could be like, "Yeah girl, he's an asshole" and alla that. And I did. Until she started talking more, and then....
- I have been getting all of this info for "The Interview with a Cock Sucker" series and it is just TOO, TOO JUICY!! And not all in good way. That cock sucker part is not sitting with me too well though, so I'm still scratching my head on a title. But still, that is no excuse not to blog.
- Uh...and Tin Man. Um..well. More later.
- Oh and lemme not forget about this lady who comes up to me in the subway and was ready to throw down! Just outta nowhere. And I was mad at myself on how I handled it.
- Oh and then get this! I go outta town on my birthday and check a flick by myself while Shallow Hal is playing in his tournament right? Then this dude and his son decide they wanna bully and f*ck with me in the theater! Man, I was so damn hot! I mean HOTTER THAN HOT! I must share how that shyt went down cuz I was ready to go to jail that damn night. For real.
- What else ---um online dating. I met like four dudes or so. Not many. But of course I have scorecards to share. I always have a nice time on the dates, but when I'm through I call Kim and we giggle over whatever it is that I say about them. I hooked up with one back in the summer...but he was just all over the place (wow I forgot about him). I even got a story to share about a dude I never met and how he told me he can't get a date. I think I gave him some honest advice. I think I am gonna copy and paste the message here on the blog. Yeah, I'm nuts. Oh and I can't forget the dude from Cali who texted me telling me how big his feet and hands were! Only this type of shyt happens to me. LOL.
- CONFESSION: I'm addicted to this shopping website. Seriously. It's bad. But I look fly though...if that counts for anything????
- I won $2000! A little writing thing. Yay me. But I'm gonna save it...for real.
Hmmm....I hope these muthafuccas tipping tonight. But I already know how it is so I ain't gonna gas myself up. I stopped doing that actually. I just need to keep my eyes on the prize and earn what I spent this week. I spent like $300 since yesterday shopping (some were for Xmas gifts though) so I gotta make it back tonight and tomorrow.
Sorry for not keeping this up to date. LakiSwirl is one of my heroes cuz she keeps her stuff fresh! I need to try to do the same.