Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 63: Mind Tripping




It's the worst thing in the world to get played by someone and you realize that you could have nipped that shyt in the bud yourself.   Stayed up all night and my mind was just racing with thoughts.  I don't even wanna get into it yet what hapenned yet but it is getting on my head that I thought writing might help a little. 

But The Broke Bandit struck again this Saturday.  I took some clothes to the cleaners and the beotch tells me $84 for like 10 items when it was time to pick them up.  Lying ass charged me $13.50 per dress and I had four dresses - total $54 just for the dresses.  She claims she had to hand iron the dresses...but two of them were sweater dresses and one could not be ironed at all!  Argghhhh!  I know, I know.  I should have made a bigger stink, but that is not really my nature.  I said a few things and obviously looked pissed, but that beotch didn't care.  She got her money.  I bet she won't see my ass no mo.  I hate her!!!

Not sleeping good.  I think these new style fancy pillows are just f'ing my neck up.  I'm a bobble head in the morning literally.  Just pain, pain.  I think I need to go buy some regular ass $9.99 Walmart style pillows and call it a day.

Things on my mind and my head is about to bust.

I wanna move to a cheaper place...but I can't yet because of the bankruptcy mess.  I wanna earn extra money...but I can't because if I do that right now then the bankruptcy thing could get messed up.  No one was hiring me anyway so no worries there.  At least the creditors have stopped calling me though. :-)  I sent letters to everybody last week.

Well today is Ticket Tuesday!!  I buy my lottery tickets every Tuesday and Friday.  I think I will start calling that day Black Friday cuz I'm trying to move from the red to the black.  I even entered for the Publisher's Clearing House like old folks do.  Annoying emails but I try to keep up with it.  Maybe I can win a little something one day.

I think I will look into freezing my eggs.  I wish someone would have told me this years ago before I turned 40 and what not.  I wonder how much it costs?  Do Black people freeze their eggs much?  Mmmm...

I should open a funeral home.

No comments:

Post a Comment