Monday, June 13, 2011

Day #621: The "F*ck Off" Brick

You're never too old to throw one...


or get hit by one.


Today, I got hit with the worst kind of brick..."THE FUCK OFF BRICK".


HARD.


I might do something messed up.  Make a mistake doing something with someone I know I don't like.  Use him and say "Get the f*ck out".  I feel the urge burning inside of me...like a monster.


I hope I can control myself.  And not do that.


I don't know though.  Already took out my fishing pole and got a fish.  Too easy.

I hope I can just throw him back.

I don't know. 

(head in my hands)

I just don't know. 



UPDATE:  I threw him back.  For now.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! I know what you mean sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGGH...I hate the "fuck off brick" but reality is, you haven't lived unless you've thrown and or been hit with one or two.

    ReplyDelete