Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sensuality Tonight? - The Recap



I really hate that I didn't come out here the next day after the Sensuality Class because it actually was pretty cool.  I wanted to remember every little detail so I will do best to re-live the night.  I left there feeling kinda sexy.  I was meowing and purring all the way to the subway honey!  It was sexy up in there, for real.

For starters, the teacher wasn't exactly what I pictured in my head. I guess I was expecting somebody like Stiffler's mom to be teaching it....



Somebody that was oozing so much sex that I could take some home and sprinkle it on my food.  But nope.  Not at all. 

She was more like this:


No lie.  LOL.  The chick was straight outta the 60s---Yoko Ono hairdo, earthy looking, no makeup, and mad skinny.  She was just plain.  Regular.  So at first I was like what does this chick know about being sexy and sensual?   Cuz she sho' didn't look it.  So of course I was asking myself what in the world could this woman tell me about sensuality and being sexy. 

Then she started talking and boy was I wrong!  She was dropping the d*ck and f*ck word like it wasn't nothing.  It just goes to show you that you can't judge a book by its cover.  Like that chick from the movie American Pie, she looked and talked nerdy but then hopped on dude and said, "Say my name BITCH!"   Well just like I was surprised to see Miss Band Camp let her inner freak out, this instructor was a freak too.  So after about ten minutes of her rap to us, she had my TOTAL attention.


So again, this was kinda like a class.  She asked questions that your gynecologist probably wouldn't even ask.  She asked how many of us actually look at our va-jay-jay.  But she didn't say va-jay-jay of course , chick said it straight and plain, "When was the last time you looked at your pussy?"  BOOM.  The room fell silent, then a few people raised their hands.  That was sorta the ice breaker I guess.  I look at mine pretty regularly truth be told.  Giggle.  Especially when I'm using my toy.  Buying a bed with a mirror on the headboard was one of the smartest things I ever did.  Who knew that it would still bring me so much visual pleasure? 
Aiight so back to the class.   We did different activities that built us up to the grand finale.  The grand finale was that we had to go around and pick a question out of basket to answer.  And these weren't questions for the lightweights either.  The questions were straight freaky, no easy shyt, and didn't really let you skirt around answering things.  Yoko Ono shut that down if you tried though; you had to talk for two minutes on the question and she had a timer.  TWO WHOLE MINUTES.  That's a lot of time.  The more people talked, the more detail they had to give, because Yoko wouldn't let up.  So again, never judge a book by its cover, because those innocent chicks in that room started talking...and talking...and painting pictures for me that made squirm in my seat.  Black chicks, White chicks, foreign chicks, they all was up in there telling their tales. 

Then it was my turn. 

"What's your biggest fantasy?"

Not the freakiest question, but to talk about it for two minutes was not as easy as I thought.  Honestly, I don't really fantasize about what I would like to do sexually.  I probably fantasize more about being in love and someone liking me and me liking that person back with the same intensity.  Yeah...see that right there, that is what a damn fantasy is for me.  BEING IN LOVE, or having sex with someone that I love.  Sometimes that sounds soooo impossible.  Like a dream.  Love IS a fantasy as far as I'm concerned.

But if I do think about sexual thangs, it's more about who I was with and what we did.  I'm more into replaying sexual encounters in my mind for the most part.  The toys assist me as needed, but sometimes my mind does plenty enough.   I fantasize about past encounters, and then include the romantic and sweet things that I wish could have happened during that encounter.  I imagine stuff like the guy touching my face, whispering sweet nothings in my ear, intertwining his fingers with mine, or touching my hair (of course that's after I take the wig off, wash it, and flat iron it. Otherwise don't touch my chit!  Reminds of that Whip My Hair post that I had a while back.)   So when it was my turn to tell my fantasy, I had to think.  Hard.  I wanted my story to be genuine.  (Pause)  Thinking and thinking.  All eyes were on me and nothing would come out of my mouth.  So I went deep down and finally said it. 

"My fantasy is...

(drum roll)

To have a guy and a girl doing me." 

Big deal right?  Not earth shattering either.  But she gently pushed me to describe in detail what would happen.  And I did.  In front of ten women I did not even know.  It was a little uncomfortable, not because people were looking at me, but because I honestly hadn't thought about it or talked about it much.  Funny thing, to sit there and say it outloud was actually pretty liberating.  It really was.  To verbalize it like that to other people (not just some dude), made me want to make it happen.  The more I spoke the more I wanted to put the wheels in motion and make it a reality.  It was sounding so good that after I told my story I had to send a text to my jump off to come over.  I had too much sexual tension built up to let only the toy faciliate my fun that night.  I needed some dirty talk bad.

Hmmmm...I should write a blog entry on that fantasy so I can get into some detail.  I dunno, we will see. 

So I told my story, and I was kinda glad my turn was over.  But the other stories?  Wooo chile!  There was the most innocent, freckle faced, red haired chick in the room and her question was "What was the freakiest thing you ever did?"  She was very soft spoken, and very conservatively dressed. You know, just quiet looking. 


I was like expecting some wishy washy story from her but it was hardly that!  At first it sounded all cute and dreamy.  She was in a bar and meet this Navy dude in uniform.  They were talking.  Then they were dancing.  He told her she was sexy.  They hopped in a cab.  Then they were in a hotel room.  Then with the biggest smile on her face she said, "He f*cked the shyt outta me and it was so great!" 

I almost fell outta my chair.  What the hell?

That room had all the undercover chicks coming out of their shell.  Another Black chick talked about how much she liked to give blow jobs.  The story was starting off slow but Yoko quietly pushed her into talking more.  Man!  I have never heard d*ck sucking described in so much detail in my life.  She described how it felt in her mouth, how it felt when the guy is on the brink..."I love the feeling that he is under my control.  That I am controlling his pleasure."  She did a good azz job and painted a helluva picture I tell ya.  When her two minutes were up I thought she was gonna run out of the room as if she had just confessed to killing somebody.  You could tell it was a bit much for her to verbalize something that was just in her mind.  Hell, she made me wanna call somebody up for a BJ session myself.  She made it sound so sexy and sensual, not disgusting or dirty, and I thought that was so cool.

So I left the Sensuality Class feeling pretty good.  I felt sexy and liberated.  I told on myself and it actually wasn't THAT bad!  It was different than talking about things on the blog.  I felt as if I really wanted to make that fantasy happen too. This chick approached me at the end of the class and praised me for being honest and open.  She was like, "Do it.  I did."  (Another confession from an innocent looking white chick.)  Maybe talking on this blog has helped me to be more open about talking about my sexy though. In fact I know it has.  I'm not scared about what people think or what they will say or how high they raise their eyebrows when it comes to my sex life.  Ain't nobody gotta like what I do but me.  

What's next?  I have to think about who could set it up for me.  I mean I could do it, but I like the idea of someone else setting it up and choosing the players and the situation.  I just wanna show up ready to be pleased.  I want to be the Guest of Honor and the players prepare themselves for ME.  Unfortunately I don't have access to chicks like that; but I do have access to the men though.  I got one dude in mind, but I think his pool of contacts might have a Shenehneh or two in the mix.  Nuh uh!  I don't want anybody with bullet holes in their azz -- I want a sexy chick.  I remember a few years ago this dude I messing with was trying soooo hard to set up this threesome with another girl, but the mistake he made was that he seemed to want it to jump off for himself more than for the both of us.  When I picked up on that vibe it just turned me off.  We would be in the middle of doing it and then he would call up this 'prospect' so that she could hear me moaning or whatever.  But even with that, he just wasn't getting my head wrapped around the idea enough.  I mean I have done a threesome here or there in the past, but then I WAS trying to please somebody else at the time.  Not no mo' though.  It's gotta be about me too if I go there again. 

Wait a sec.  I met this dude on Match and he might be the one to do this!  He's like ten years younger than me, but man oh man, talk about somebody packing?  My lawd.  I just had to get a sample, I couldn't help myself once I felt it on my leg.  Giggle.  So maybe.  I'll put it out there and see what he says.  Honestly though, I think I would rather do that with two strangers than someone I know anyway.  For some reason I think that would be the best scenario.  We shall see.
In other news...
Guess who I'm gonna see tonight???  Hot Chocolate.  Yeah, that one who said he didn't want a Black chick (Cougarisms, I Don't Want A Black Chick).  I asked him if he wanted to have a drink last week and he said sure.  I haven't see him in a long time so we will just shoot the breeze. I already know the deal with this one so it won't be any haps -- he wants Asian booty only.  Hey that's fine.  I did a little research on that Asian fetish thing so I got it now.  I'm just glad that I can be in a place with past romantic interests where we can still hang out.  I don't know why some females think that is strange or weird though.  The main ones who always boast about "cutting" dudes off all the time be the most uptight, bitter, and the pickiest if you ask me.  And guess what?  They still end up with a buster every now and then any f*ckin' way!  So much for your high standards and character checklists.  LOL.  Oh and lemme tell you this too, you don't get a prize just because you ain't talking to a past fella anymore.  Big. F*ckin'.  Deal.  And I don't get a prize for continuing to talk to them either.  You ain't better than me and I'm not better than you so don't put yourself on a pedestal my dear.  You're not STRONGER than me, I think you are just more BITTER than me that's all.
I'm just having fun anyways.  And in three hours that's exactly what I'll be doing...having fun with Hot Chocolate, the Asian Booty Lover.  I'm sick of all of these relationship rules.  I do and see and talk to who I want.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! This sensuality class sounds VERY interesting!! Sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete